A Kawana Shoppingworld Gift Card is the perfect option for that person who seems to have everything!
Kawana Shoppingworld Gift Cards can be loaded with any value between $20 - $250 and are valid for a period of 36 months.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I purchase a Gift Card?
Simply purchase online today by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button on this page.
Please note there is a maximum card value of $250 when purchasing online and can be purchased in denominations from $20 to $250.
An administration, postage and handling fee applies upon issue of each Gift Card.
All Australian major credit cards are accepted as payment. Please allow up to 48 hours for payment to be process before your Gift Card is dispatched.
Alternatively, you may purchase a Gift Card instantly at the Gift Card kiosk located in centre the the customer service desk (near JB HiFi in the Aldi Mall) using a credit card. In-centre gift cards can be purchased in any denomination from $10 to $1,000.
How much will it cost to send a gift card?
There is a $2.50 issuance fee per Gift Card, which includes a Gift Card attached to a letter with your personalised message. Delivery fees for online purchases range from $7.95 for standard post and $12.95 for registered post – you can select your preferred option when purchasing.
What will the gift recipient receive?
The recipient of the Gift Card will receive their card via post along with a letter and your personalised message. On the reverse of the card will be the value of the card and issue date.
Where can I use my Gift Card?
The Gift Card can be used at any store in-centre who accepts eftpos. Acceptance of the Gift Card is at the discretion of the individual store.
How do I redeem a Gift Card?
1. Take your Gift Card to any participating store in-centre where eftpos is available.
2. Simply swipe your Gift Card, then select ‘Savings’ on the eftpos terminal. The purchase amount must be equal to or less than the remaining balance of the gift card.
3. Enter the PIN number on the back of the gift card and press OK.
4. The Gift Card is valid for a period of 36 months from the issue date and must be redeemed before the date of expiry. Any unused balance on expiry cannot be refunded or credited.
5. Check your Gift Card balance and transaction history by visiting www.givvtechnologies.com, clicking on ‘find out my balance’ on this page or calling Customer Care on 1300 764 721.
What do I do if my Gift Card doesn’t work?
Contact GiVV Technologies on 1300 764 721 for any card enquiries.
Terms & conditions
View Gift Card terms & conditions here.