We are here for you!
While things may be changing around us, one thing remains constant and that is our commitment to ensuring we are here for you when you need us.
As we are all aware, the Deputy Premier has today announced increased restrictions which will come into effect 4:00pm today, Saturday 31st July 2021.
In line with this, a number of our stores will temporarily close or change the way they provide access to much needed products and services however supermarkets and other essential retail will remain open.
As always please:
✔️ Wear a mask
✔️ Check in via QR Code at each entry to centre and store
✔️ Sanitise hands
✔️ Socially distance
✔️ Be Kind, buy only what you need and look out for one another
Manual Check In
Kawana Shoppingworld has manual check in available for customers who do not have the capability to check in via a smart phone. You can check-in at one of our i-Pad stands at the following locations:
- Food Court (across from Boost Juice)
- Fresh Food Hall (near Woolworths)
If you require assistance please contact our security team on 0459 111 040.
To manually check in to individual stores, please contact the store directly on the best way to do so.
Open For Essentials
Our essential retail stores and services remain open for everything you need at this time. Stores may be trading varied hours during this period, so we encourage you to check with individual stores for their trading hours. Many of our stores remain open for click and collect, or are shoppable online from the comfort of your own home.
Physical distancing when in our centres
We recognise the critical importance of physical distancing. To help our community maintain physical distancing while in our centres we have installed additional signage, are working with our retailers to provide appropriate space for customer queues and have implemented signage at gathering points, including at our vertical transport locations, entry/exits and car parks, for guidance around effective social distancing in these areas.
Each retailer also has signage to support this by communicating how many patrons they can accommodate in their space, given any current restrictions. We ask that you assist by always following all signage and directions when shopping in centre and being mindful of others around you.
Safety and Preventative Measures at Mirvac Retail Centres
The health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, retail partners, employees and our community is our highest mission.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and to keep our community safe, we implemented significant precautionary cleaning, hygiene and sanitising practices at the onset of the pandemic.
In addition to our existing rigorous cleaning and sanitising practices, we are taking additional measures which include but are not limited to:
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of our cleaning efforts of all commonly touched surfaces including seating, doors, lift controls, food courts, and amenities.
- Dettol gel sanitisation at convenient locations including entrances and exits.
- Actively encouraging the practice of good hygiene and preventative measures throughout the centre.
- Requiring all service providers to confirm they have not traveled overseas or been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Queuing and crowd management in our food courts during busy times
- Increased staff presence with blue COVIDSafe vests worn by staff to easily allow you to find help or assistance
- Increased hand sanitiser stations at car park pay stations and antibacterial and microbial silver-ionised safety film on all ticket machines and pay stations
- Introducing a contactless customer experience service and our Customer Support Centre which is contactable via phone, email, social media or SMS for extended hours every day of the week.
We also continue to ensure we follow the latest advice and regulations from the Australian and State Governments as the situation unfolds.